Men's Retreat - March 2023, YMCA of the Rockies
WELCOME TO THE KING'S FORGE
RIDGELINE COMMUNITY CHURCH’S MINISTRY TO MEN
HOW WE DO THIS
- Having a personal relationship with Jesus.
- Being a husband who sacrificially loves his wife.
- Raising your children according to biblical principles.
- Representing Jesus in your work, neighborhood, and city.
- Maintaining fellowship & accountability with other men.
- Using time, resources, and talents to further God’s kingdom.
Men's Special Events
Men's Weekly Events
FOR THE FAMILY
As the spiritual leader of our home, we need to lead in love. Spending time with family is great but we need to make it more intentional. If we “date” our family and pour into their lives we will be leading them and loving them as Christ loves his Church.
FUN WITH THE GUYS
Sometimes men need to get together and just lay it out with other men. Iron sharpens Iron and by being active together and having fun we build fellowship and promote sanctification in a manly way. We include our sons so they can learn how to be a man by showing them what men do.
As Christian Men, we should seek to glorify God by being Salt and Light to our World. Serving those who are the least of these both in our Church and our community honors God, testifies to what Christian men are, and helps us grow in our faith.