Welcome to The King's Forge
- Ridgeline Community Church's Ministry to Men
Our Mission: To make disciples who make a difference in their families, communities, and world.
The King's Forge Vision is to Create Godly Manhood. The Spokes of Godly Manhood are
- Having a personal relationship with Jesus
- Being a husband who sacrificially loves his wife
- Raising your children according to biblical principles
- Representing Jesus in your work, neighborhood, and city
- Maintaining fellowship & accountability with other men
- Using time, resources, and talents to further God's kingdom
So how do we do this in Men’s Ministries?
Men’s Ministry Ministry/Event Types:
- For the Family: As the spiritual leader of our home, we need to lead in love. Spending time with family is great but we need to make it more intentional. If we “date” our family and pour into their lives we will be leading them and loving them as Christ loves his Church.
- Fun with the Guys: Sometimes men need to get together and just lay it out with other men. Iron sharpens Iron and by being active together and having fun we build fellowship and promote sanctification in a manly way. We include our sons so they can learn how to be a man buy showing them what men do.
- Serving the Church and our Community: As Christian Men we should seek to glorify God by being Salt and Light to our World. Serving those who are the least of these both in our Church and our community honors God, testifies to what Christian men are, and helps us grow in our faith.
- Large Events: Annual marque events are important to draw more men into the ministry and to be a part of something bigger in our Church body and the greater Church. It is also a great way to evangelize and reach out into our community.
Upcoming Men's Events:n
No recent posts